What's wrong with me?

Q: I’m trying to figure out what’s wrong with me. I’ve done a WebMD diagnostic but I don’t think that they symptoms it offers me are specific enough (it doesn’t let me say if they’re chronic, acute, or intermittent or when they started). So I have always had an intermittent high pulse/low bp. At first I associated it with coffee consumption/stress but recently it’s been coming on at the weirdest of times (ex: when I’m asleep). Sleep: I never was one to get much sleep… on 5-6hrs a night I felt fine. I actually considered it a blessing (more time to get things accomplished). I never had a problem falling asleep and just woke up naturally when it was “time.” But 2 years ago during my last semester of college I just couldn’t fall asleep. I’d lay in bed restless tossing and turning trying desperately to get my mind to stop thinking. This lack of sleep lead to the inability to concentrate in class. To make up for this, I started drinking high dosages of caffeine. This of course lead to a nasty cycle of no sleep, more caffeine. Even if I only drank caffeine in the morning, I still couldn’t fall asleep. This lead to a chronic anxiety; to this day my biggest fear is looking at the clock when I’m trying to fall asleep to see just how much time has passed since I started trying.
Personality wise, I’m a high energy extravert. I’m not depressed, in fact, I’m optimistic. That being said, I have a terrible memory, need complete silence when I’m studying and find it hard to focus when others are talking. I try so hard to shut my mind up and listen but I find myself constantly wondering off UNLESS I’m in a high stressed environment. Then I focus great. For this reason, I love extreme sports and consider myself to be an adrenaline junkie.
According to all the research I’ve done online, I think I may have ADHD but I’m 23 and was never diagnosed as a child. Furthermore, this does not explain my inability to sleep, my nonexistent appetite (which has always existed) or my random high heart beats/low bp. Could it be a combination of things?
I am currently talking Tranxene for sleep. 2 pills 7.5mg every night. They used to work but not anymore. (That’s why I’m reaching out now.) And even when they did work, my focus/memory were still horrible (they seem to be getting worse with the years). I’ve had 5 concussions (the first at age 5 the last at age 16). I was knocked out entirely 3/5 times so that leads me to think post-concussion syndrome and not ADHD mainly because my focus/memory seem to be getting worse with age. What are your thoughts?

Symptoms:  memory loss, insomnia, no appetite, focus