What's wrong with me?!

Q: I need some advice. I am a 18 year old 190cm/6'' something tall, weigh 125kg/275lbs and have a weird medical problem. A month or so ago, I used to get a hot flash every once in a while, maybe every two weeks or so, not meniton worthy. But two weeks ago when I had a bad case of something simmular to gastroenteritis (only diarrhoea and stomach pain, no vomit, fever or fainting) I stayed home for 5 days unitl it wore off. Durring that time one evening i felt chills out of nowhere and the next day when i was at school i got a more serious hot flash, I started to sweat and got lightheaded. After that, i started getting these very bried hot flashes which feel like a fast feeling of heat passing trough my body for just a second, that feeling started appearing up to 10 times a day. But only after I stopped walking, or got outside where it was hot. It never happened when it was cold outside. The lightheadedness comes and goes. At the same time as the intense hot flash I also started feeling pain in the left back side of my neck, which came and went away simmular to the hot flashes.

I went to my doctor to get a blood test, but everyhing turned out normal. I came back a few days later because the condition didn't go away. The doctor reffered me to a neurologist, which checked me for any symptoms and told me it's not brain related (the heat flashes and lightheadedness) but the headache/neck pain, that now had spread sometimes higher, sometimes more towards my ear, is probbably a tension/cervical headache. They also took my blood for some hormone tests, I'm still waiting for the results. The one thing they found was a blood sugar level of 7, an hour after eating. I am also having frequent chest pains due to something simmular to GERB (according to the gastroenterologist).

The neck pain starts a few minutes (30 or so) after I wake up, usually gets better after lying down and I started feeling dizzy after looking down, and when looking down and back up again. Due to that I really freaked out today when taking a test at school when I started getting a bit dizzy, then i got scared and sweating. I don't really thinkg my personal doctor knows what to do with me, so I want a second opinion. What do you think could be wrong with me?

Symptoms:  Hot flashes
Neck pain (tension/cervical)
Dizzyness when looking down, and looking down and back up again.