Whats wrong with me? I know im overweight but, eating disorder?

Patient

Q: Hi so im 16 and i dont think i have an eating disorder because i am overweight but im not sure whats wrong with me. Im a 16 year old girl 5' 1" and 144lbs. A couple months ago i was in really bad shape. Ive been dieting for four years (its big with my mom and my career choice acting) . And i had gotten tired of all the stupid diets ive actually been on for 6 years. Althiught when i was 10 i weighed 103. Ive gained a lot. So as i got tired i got really frustrated and really angry at school because of how i look and frustrated tyat im not thin. So i had been on a calorie counting site and became obsessed with it. I cut my calories down to 500 calories a day and tried cutting more and more each day. After aa week i had lost 7 pounds which seemed like great victory to me. My friends at school noticed though and told me to stop. After two months in goin on a binge and starve cycle ive now pretty much stopped. Im eating 3 meals a day and e cercising regularly. However i still get these thoghts of stop eating breakfazt and lnch again. Im still obsessed with calorie counting and weighing myself twice a day. I know anorexia is when your underweight and im a lonng way from even being thin or skinny so i dont know whats wrong with me. Can anyone help? Its a big pressure at home because i want to go into acting and a lot of it is about looks and my mom is always telling me i need to lose weight. I saw on tv before where a girl stopped eating and lost a lot of weight ( i saw when i was younger) so i guess thats where i got the idea but i still dont get it. Im not anorexic. So whats wrong with me? Thanks for the any help i appreciate it.

Doctor