What's wrong with my body?!

Patient

Q: I have not been sleeping at night despite being tired all day long. I get shortness of breath randomly throughout the day as well as dizzy spells at time. I am always hungry but my stomach is always hurting at the same time, like I have to throw up. My period was a week and three days late but still came. It is on the 4th day but not nearly as heavy as it usually is.

Symptoms:  Dizzy spells, nasuaua, slight headaches, fatigue
Doctor

A:   Your problems are diverse and does not point to any single diagnosis. The dizzy spells, nausea, cramps, headaches and fatigue may be signs of many physical and mental problems. Please get in touch with your physician who may be able to help you with an proper diagnosis and referral, if required.