Wheezing

Patient

Q: I have a A whistling noise in the chest during breathing. I am thinking it could be Arteries, coronary, or even something different. This is a concern of mine and would love to know what it could be. I take Clairton for Allergies every day. But I still have a Cough and runny nose.

I exercise every day, 15 minutes on the tread mill. It takes about 1 hour to come down from that. I am afraid to increase my time or speed. I have gained may be 60 pounds over the last 2 years of my life. I no longer work or go to school. I just stay home.

Doctor