Wheezing and productive cough during pregnancy

Patient : Hi, I am currently 8 months pregnant. For the past 3-4 nights I have been spitting up thick mucus coming from my lungs and have also been weazing.My throat hurts as well. My eyes are glued shut in the morning And I have been excessively tired, more than usual.It seems to get worse at night. Should I go in to the hospital?
Doctor :   I think your symptoms may indicate  pneumonia and I would highly recommend you go in to the hospital since you are pregn nant and any infection you have can counter effect your baby. You may be either having an Upper respiratory tract infection or a pneumonia which will need further investigation and treatment and it is best you consult your family physician or go into the ER for the same. All the best.