When did I get preagnant

Patient

Q: On 12/26/14 I was 12weeks 3 days and the ultrasound stated my due date is 6/30/15. I am confused and I am hoping I got pregnant by my boyfriend. I cheated on 9/14/14 and the condom broke and did not have sex w/my boyfriend until 9/26/14 and I got my period on 9/30/14. My first due date was 7/6/14 no 6/30/14 when I look on line it says conception around 10/6/14. Please tell me who most likely got me pregnant the 9/14 intercourse or the 9/26 and there after?

Doctor

According to your history, you might have conceived after 9/30/14.
As you got periods on 9/30/14, you might have conceived during the ovulatory period after that periods.
According to your last menstrual period, your gestational age by 12/26/2014 is 12 weeks 3 days and due date is 7/7/2015, which corresponds to ultrasound findings.
Take care.