When i breath deep i felt something pulling by my

Patient : When i breath deep i felt something pulling by my left ribs & it feels weird,only on the left side of the ribs.Also when i apply liniment (flanax) sometimes it burns..
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting ATD. Chest pain in the ribs while breathing can be found in Costo-chondritis, musculoskeletal s prain. It can be confirmed by presence of local tenderness (If you press gently over the affected area, pain will increase). Try hot fomentation, stretch exercises and pain killer medicine available over the counter. Inflammation of Pleura (Pleurisy) can also cause such a pain; but it is associated with symptoms like cough, fever, breathlessness, etc. If the pain is not subsiding in couple of days, consult your physician for further advice. Have a nice day.