When I chew the lower left part of my lip

Q: When I chew the lower left part of my lip has a pulling sensation ..

It started earlier today after I ha ebbeen sniling with what had felt like 15 minutes? What's could be wrong. Please help. I'm afraid to eat

Welcome to ATD. Thank you for the query.

The symptoms you are describing are usually present in people suffering from a low level of calcium. There are many causes of Hypocalcemia. So, it would be wise to have a complete laboratory work up which should include Serum Albumin levels, Serum Calcium levels, Serum Phosphate levels, Renal Function tests, Liver Function tests, Thyroid Function Tests and an ultrasound of the hepatobiliary system.
Hypocalcemia is a treatable condition. You can take calcium supplements and the underlying cause can be corrected to further rectify and get rid of the problem.
Bell's palsy does not present the way you have described your conditions. There is complete paralysis of the muscles of the side affected and the patient is unable to frown due to paralysis fronton occipitalis muscles and there is complete paralysis of the facial muscles. So, I doubt that you would have bell's palsy.
In my opinion, you should visit a physician as soon as possible and in the mean while, start taking Low-fat High Calcium Milk 1-2 glasses per day as a supplement. You can also be prescribed calcium tablets by your physician after a thorough work up has been done.

I hope this answers your query.