When I got the bar inserted in my arm, I

Q: When I got the bar inserted in my arm, I bled continuously for 3 months until getting help and going on the pill to stop the bleeding. It wasn't working with in the first week and I got really frustrated and started taking two every night instead of one. I've been doing that for 25 days and I'm going through my tablets way too quickly and I don't know what my doctor is going to say when I go back after I've finished them. I want to go back to taking one so I don't go through them so quick.

I was wondering if now that I've jumped started the pill into stopping my period by taking double the amount, if I can go back to taking single tablets each night without having to worry about my period coming back.

I still have the bar in my arm btw.