When i jumped, had an ankle to roll in. Tingling and numbness and can’t walk.

Patient: Hello back in November I jumped up and causing my ankle to roll in.. Because of that my left foot is turned in all the way facing my right foot it has been almost three months, I receive therapy 2-3x a week but it hasn’t approved, there is no broken bones or nerve damage but I do acquire tingling and numbness I cannot walk with my foot straight and have trouble lifting up off my toes, if I try to straighten my foot my knee turns in I am confused on what’s happening

Symptoms: Tingling numbness unable to walk foot turned in

Doctor: HiThanks for your queryI have gone through your query and understand your concern. You are having post traumatic s tiffness of left ankle and foot. Due to which you are unable to straighten your foot while walking. Treatment of it is physiotherapy and analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. If the physiotherapy is not working then I think you may require surgical treatment such triple fusion.Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.