When I move my foot a certain way it feels

Patient : When I move my foot a certain way it feels like the muscle under my ankle bone rips. It's been going on for about a month. What causes this?
Doctor :   HI. Read and understood your concerns. There is a feeling that the muscle under the ankle bone rips if you move you r foot in a certain way, and this is going on for a month. The probable causes are: Tenosynovitis / calcaneal spur meaning extra growth of bone/ fascitis means inflammation of fascia. This can be diagnosed on clinical evaluation by an Orthopedic Surgeon and X-rays. The treatment comprises of the following: - Hot fomentation under the saturated saline warm water - twice daily. - Anti-inflammatory medicines like Ibuprofen. - If you are not diabetic local steroid injections or orally may be greatly beneficial. - Rest of the treatment as per the findings. I hope this helps you.