When I pass gas, it's almost like it (the air

Q: When I pass gas, it's almost like it (the air bubble) travels to my vagina. I know it sounds weird but do you know what I'm talking about? What is happening? How is this possible? Should I be worried? It's not a queef, I know the difference between gas and a queef. And when it happens I have to move around and kind of push it out as if I were queefing.

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

It is good that you know the difference between Queef and gas.
When you pass gas you feel like the air bubble is passing to the vagina and you have to move around and kind of push as if to queef.
Queef is passing the gas passing out of the vagina. this usually happens during or after intercourse. This is odorless as it is always the pain air.
It is possible that the passing of the gas per rectum might also be giving you the feeling of queef.
This is dangerous only if there is passage of the queef has bad odor and also passage of stool or so, this indicated the colo-vaginal fistula and occurs as secondary to the following reasons:
-Abdominal tuberculosis
-Post-operative after surgery in the pelvic area.

Get an opinion and examination done by a Gynecologist to confirm.