When I push on my left temple very lightly it

Patient : When I push on my left temple very lightly it hurts but when I push on my right temple very lightly it doesn't. I haven't been hit there recently so what could be the cause?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. You might be having a headache or a migraine. Pressing your head on one side will cause the head to hurt. The headache occurs when you press the head and causes the pain. You can try the following things to help you: Drink lots of water Have lots of fruits and vegetables Take a tablet Paracetamol 2 to 3 times a day If the headache continues after 3 days, please talk to a Doctor. Wishing you the best. Hope this helps you.