When I run I have a pain in the left

Q: When I run I have a pain in the left side stomach area but I also get nauseous have chest pains and headaches and sometimes even to the point I feel like I am going to faint. What'do I do?

Symptoms:  Headache chest pain nausea pain in the left side of stomach area

A:   Hello.
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

We are here to help you our best on this medical platform
It seems you are suffering from Acid Peptic Disease/ Acid Reflux Disease.
This usually presents with pain in upper part of abdomen. But since your pain is mainly on the left side of abdomen, i would like to rule out any evidence of heart issues that can cause the pain. Get an ECG done and Ultrasound Abdomen to rule out Gall Bladder stones.
I would advise you to take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone and to take anti-flatulent and anti-acidity syrup like Digene/Gelusil for symptomatic relief. Don't consume any alcohol, or smoking in case you do.
Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy