Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > When I run I have a pain in the left

When I run I have a pain in the left

Patient: When I run I have a pain in the left side stomach area but I also get nauseous have chest pains and headaches and sometimes even to the point I feel like I am going to faint. What’do I do?

Symptoms: Headache chest pain nausea pain in the left side of stomach area

Doctor: Hello.Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you our best on this medical platformIt seems you are suffer ing from Acid Peptic Disease/ Acid Reflux Disease.This usually presents with pain in upper part of abdomen. But since your pain is mainly on the left side of abdomen, i would like to rule out any evidence of heart issues that can cause the pain. Get an ECG done and Ultrasound Abdomen to rule out Gall Bladder stones.I would advise you to take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone and to take anti-flatulent and anti-acidity syrup like Digene/Gelusil for symptomatic relief. Don’t consume any alcohol, or smoking in case you do.Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy