WHEN I SEX WITH MY WIFE I COME OUT IN

Patient : WHEN I SEX WITH MY WIFE I COME OUT IN 30 SECOND IS THERE ANY SAFE PILLS OR MANFORCE STAY LONG GEL HELP ME
Symptoms:  COME OUT IN 15 SEC

Q: The end of the shaft of my penis is wrinkled when flaccid and when I get an erection it takes several minutes to expa...

Q: Hi I recently had quite vigorous sex with my partner. I noticed afterwards a small tear under my foreskin on the shaf...

Q: I had a small amount of blood in some discharge yesterday evening and I had intercourse with my boyfriend this evenin...

Q: Hey, so me and my girlfriend were about to have sex and and 45 minutes before I had a erections like 6 in row within ...

Q: I am 34 weeks pregnant and have grade 4 placenta previa, I have already had one heavy bleed and a hospital stay, I am...

218

173

138

98

IMAGES ON ASK THE DOCTOR