When I shower in the morning I smell fresh down

Patient

Q: When I shower in the morning I smell fresh down there until the end of the day. It'll smell weird and have a strong odor. I'm not sexually active so I don't know what's happening

Doctor

The body secretions sometimes can give away a bad odour at the end of the day. It is common and nothing to worry about.
The main causes for this could be wearing of nylon undergarments, excessive perspiration, dehydration, urinary tract infection and vaginal infections that have been undiagnosed.
Drink plenty of water, wear cotton undergarments, reduce stress, consume a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, avoid smoking and alcohol.
You may use a feminine wash which is mildly perfumed and has lactic acid in it. It keeps the vagina healthy and ward of any discomfort or bad odour.

Hope this helped.