Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > When i start sneazing sometimes i cant stop! And at

When i start sneazing sometimes i cant stop! And at

Patient: When i start sneazing sometimes i cant stop! And at the end blood starts coming from my nose and its hard for me to stop sneazing even then.

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you.You seem to be suffering from Chronic Allergic Rhinitis.I woul d advise you to get following investigations done:1. Xray PNS2. Absolute Eosinophil count.I advise following treatment in such scenario:1. To do steam inhalation 4-6 times a day.2. To take anti-allergic like Levocetirizine3. In cases, who don’t respond to anti-allergic drugs, Fluticasone Nasal spray helps greatly.Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy.