When i stoop up i feel sudden pain in my

Patient : When i stoop up i feel sudden pain in my chest and im tormented in breathing . i dont know how and when it started when i had it but it was so now again
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Chest pain is a dangerous symptom and can be caused by several organ systems. Here are t he organ systems: Heart related Lung infection Acidity Soft tissue injury You need to see a Doctor to get an ECG done to rule out heart related causes. At the same, please see the Doctor to rule out the other causes and get the necessary treatment. Hope this helps you. All the best.