When I stratch myself, tiny red dots appear and the

Patient : When I stratch myself, tiny red dots appear and the more I scratch the more appear.
When I stratch myself, tiny...-1
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. I understand your concern. I have seen the attached photograph also. You are g etting red spots which looks purpuric in the photograph. They can occur due to fragile capillaries of the skin, due to lower platelet count or platelet dysfunction. These are the most common causes often found associated. I will advise you to get your Platelet count, Bleeding time and Clotting time done. Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and order tests for you. Till the reports come, you may take Oral vitamin C tablets. Discuss this with your doctor. I hope it helps. Stay healthy