When i trim my beard with a panasonic beard and maustache trimmer i get pimples on my face

Patient

Q: Hi doctor, im a 14 years old boy, when i trim my beard with a panasonic beard and maustache trimmer i get pimples on my face. Even there where i dont use the trimmer, why is it so ? I wash my face before and after trimming, i clean my trimmer before use...

Symptoms:  acne, pimples
Doctor

A:   Hello,if you have predisposition to develop pimples,then you will get them inspite of not trimming,but yes,trimming can increase there rate of occurrence.
but,if only trimming is causing it is always a more better way of developing them ,because we can avoid there occurrence easily in this situation.
make sure that your skin is oil free,by using mutani matti face pack,bengal gram powder face pack and any products ,face washes available in market for oily skin.and maintain thorough hygiene by washing face thrice daily with anti septic soap like Dettol or any medicated soap.

and generally pimples are common in this age group patients,so you may get them even if don't trim.
And also make sure if they are pimple or not by consuting a dermatologist.
one or two pim ple shere and there are common and they can be treated by using adapelene 0.1% ointment.Take care.