When I was 14 i received a letter in the

Patient : When I was 14 i received a letter in the mail from the blood bank saying that I was no longer allowed to donate blood because they tested my blood for hiv 3 times and they were all indeterminate but the 4th time tested negative. Years later at 23 when I became pregnant with my obgyn tested me for hiv along with the other usual things they test for when one is pregnant and it also came back indeterminate. He re did the test 4 more times and all results came back as indeterminate, he said he wasn't going to try it a 6th time since he was positive I didn't have it . He said it was really weird and didn't have an explanation for getting those results so many times in a row and that something in my system for some reason isn't allowing the test to work. Anyways I'm wondering if any doctor out there has an explanation for the test not working on me?
Symptoms:  Anaemia, year round allergies, and a few psychological disorders