When I was 17, I got into a bad accident

Q: When I was 17, I got into a bad accident and ever since it healed up and I got to walking normal, I have a dent in my left leg. It's about 6 inches up from the top of my left knee. You can feel the dent and see it if you're looking but it's not too noticeable. It's about 4-5 inches long from side to side. It's been there ever since and never healed back to normal.

More recently, I fell a couple months ago. I fell hard. Very very hard. I tore up my knee and now that it's fully healed, I noticed I have a dent in my right knee now. I have compared both knees and definitely have a noticeable dent. When I flex my knees, you can VERY clearly see the dent and feel it too. It's like a 2" dimple in the center extending out to the right side (right knee, center to right side of knee).

That's the info of what happened and the current observation. Can anyone provide any info that I should have? I have chronic body pain but nothing in these areas. It doesn't hurt to touch the areas. I'm not sure what else you may need but I will answer anything you need.

Symptoms:  Dent in top of left femur muscle and dent in right knee