November 18, 2018

When I was 18 I was told I was sterile

Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > When I was 18 I was told I was sterile

Patient: When I was 18 I was told I was sterile but my first wife got pregnant after being married after 2 years I got a divorce then remarried and my second wide got pregnant after a year then I got checked and was told I was still sterile did my x’s cheat on me

Doctor: Hello,Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.comI understand your concern.If the reports have labelled you as sterile, then you can’t be the father on both occasions.So your assumption seems to be true.If the sperm count is low, or morphologically they are different, but there is still some viable semen, there are chances of pregnancy. But if the report says sterile, then that is nullified.Hope this was helpful,Regards

Was this answer helpful?
Yes
No