When i was a baby i dont know what age

Patient

Q: When i was a baby i dont know what age i had two hernias and im a female.Can that cause infertility in my future.would the doctor who took the hernias out know at the time if it had caused damage to my fertility or was i too young.i still have two scars where im guessing my overies would be.ones in the left and one is in the right and they are very small in with but about 3in length. the one on the right is about 2and3/4in

Symptoms:  None but when i was younger i did have a bladder problem
Doctor

Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com

Hernia surgeries in childhood, i.e herniotomies does not cause infertility. So, please do not worry.
If it did you would have menstrual irregularities.
It does not affect ovaries or the tubes.

Hope this was helpful,
Regards.