When i was a child, most likely around age 10

Patient : When i was a child, most likely around age 10 or younger i am currently 17 and male, i accidentally took one of my grandmothers estrogen pills. i weigh 145 pounds and measure 5 feet 7 inches tall. i want to know if these could be linked to taking the estrogen pill and what i can do to fix these problems. could taking a testosterone supplement help?
Symptoms:  Gynecomastia/puffy nipples, i do not have near as much hair on my body as guys my age do in the chest/facial/underarm areas, and i seem to have more fat in the abdominal area than i believe i should considering i am fairly athletic, muscular, and eat a reasonably healthy diet
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: Can I use my inhaler tonight , I just took a 20 mg prednisone. Having trouble coughing and can't cough any thing out ...

Q: If dormant can hpv be spread through French kissing and oral sex? I tested positive two years ago but have since tes...

Q: Good Morning. Last month i had colonoscopy and upper endoscopy by my GI doctor. Colonoscopy showed 6 begnin polyp...

Q: I have this horrible taste in my mouth 24/7. Everything I eat or drink tastes awful. When I awake in the morning I h...

Q: When sitting I have groin pain mostly on right side but can be both. Pain in the buttock a little . Pain can be in th...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon