Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > When I was sitting against a ledge my younger fell on my head

When I was sitting against a ledge my younger fell on my head

Patient: When I was sitting against a ledge my younger fell on of my head and I straight away had pain in my neck, and so I lay down on the ground and the pain travelled lower, now I have a heavy and tight feeling in my head and slight pain in the centre of my back, what do I do ?

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.Here is a list of possible causes:Muscle strainLigament injurySoft tissue injuryHere are a few things you can try for the pain:Rest the neck and head. Do not move it muchIce the area for 15 mins every hourMassage the area and use a little bit of heat as wellUse Paracetamol and Ibuprofen to help you reduce the swelling.If you do not feel better after 3 days, please see a Doctor.All the best.