When I was sitting against a ledge my younger fell on my head

Patient : When I was sitting against a ledge my younger fell on of my head and I straight away had pain in my neck, and so I lay down on the ground and the pain travelled lower, now I have a heavy and tight feeling in my head and slight pain in the centre of my back, what do I do ?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Here is a list of possible causes: Muscle strain Ligament injury Soft tissue injury Here are a few things you can try for the pain: Rest the neck and head. Do not move it much Ice the area for 15 mins every hour Massage the area and use a little bit of heat as well Use Paracetamol and Ibuprofen to help you reduce the swelling. If you do not feel better after 3 days, please see a Doctor. All the best.