When i went to the toilet watery stuff comes out

Patient

Q: When i went to the toilet watery stuff comes out of my penis when ever am pooping it has been happening for the past five months

Doctor

A:   Hi
Thank you for the question,

The fluid that you see is normal, it's known as pre-ejaculatory fluid, and it's produced by your Cowper's Gland when you become sexually aroused. It serves two purposes, first, it neutralises any urine that is in your urethra. Urine contains chemicals that may damage the sperm, so cleaning out these chemicals increases the chance of a pregnancy. The second reason is to act as a lubricant, in exactly the same wat that you have noticed that your partner's vagina gets wet. The combined fluids will help penetration, and help the penis glide within the vagina.
If the problem continues to be, talk to your Doctor.

I hope this will help you. Have a nice day.