When is the best time of the day to exercise?

Patient

Q: I want ask that which is the best time to do exercise? when should exercise to b done before meal or after ??what precationary measure should we take while doing exercise????

Doctor

A:    That depends mainly of what time of the day works better for you in terms of free time and when you feel better doing exercise, preferably before meals. At the beginning it is recommended between 30 to 45 minutes a day of walking or jogging, previous adequate warm up and stretching to avoid strains and other possible injuries, and then you may increase the demands and activities gradually.