When is the best time of the day to exercise?

Patient : I want ask that which is the best time to do exercise? when should exercise to b done before meal or after ??what precationary measure should we take while doing exercise????
Doctor :    That depends mainly of what time of the day works better for you in terms of free time and when you feel better doing e exercise, preferably before meals. At the beginning it is recommended between 30 to 45 minutes a day of walking or jogging, previous adequate warm up and stretching to avoid strains and other possible injuries, and then you may increase the demands and activities gradually.