When me and my fiance have sex it's a ordor

Q: When me and my fiance have sex it's a ordor I have and comes out strong what can I do to clean and fix that and I'm also three months pregnant and it's so dryness

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

Feminine odor is especially frustrating because it can leave you feeling unclean and gross, even if that’s not the case. There are lots of causes for feminine odor, but here are the top five culprits.
1. bacterial vaginosis.
2. Pelvic inflammatory disease.
3. yeast infection.
4. sexually transmitted disease.
5. most common poor feminine hygiene.

First and foremost, make sure you’re washing thoroughly every day. Women have oil and sweat glands in the vaginal area that, while completely natural, can cause odor if not attended to. Use mild, fragrance-free soaps, because anything else can upset that sensitive area and lead to even more troubles. Make sure you wipe from front to back after using the restroom and wear clean underwear every day, even if you don’t have time to shower. There are a lot of products out there that claim to help with odor and keep our parts “presentable,” but stay away from them. Douches, sprays, cloths and creams all claim to help women achieve some sort of super-cleanliness, but they actually cause more problems than they solve. Douches remove some of the bacteria that work to keep your vagina healthy, and scented products have been known to cause irritation.
It is always better to get yourself examined by your Physician first to rule out common infections before the diagnosis can be culminated to poor hygiene.
I hope I have answered your concern in detail.

Wishing you good health.