When Should I Be Concerned Of My Flu Symptoms?

Patient: Hi, so I went to the doctors a week ago because I thought I had strep, but they told me it was Flu not strep. My symptoms were getting much better but now it seems like they are getting bad again. My aches went away completely at one point, and my stomach pain went away but NOW I get a little dizzy, I am achy again, I get hot and cold flashed and my stomach hurts so its like my symptoms are coming back. Should I be concerned??

Symptoms: Symptoms: Body aches, chills, fatigue, nausea, small cough

Doctor: Thank you for your question. It is possible that your symptoms have worsened due to the presence of the influenza viral infection. Although you are not in any emergency, it would be best to be reevaluated by your doctor to determine if you require symptomatic treatment with medication or if you are developing any bacterial infections. If diagnosed, you will be prescribed antibiotics to treat this.Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com