Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > When to see my GP?

When to see my GP?

Patient: I dry humped my boyfriend on valentines day (we were in underwear) There was no penetration. It has been 67 days since the end of my last period- should I be concerned. I am not nieve, I actually prevented further action because he didn’t have protection…. However, is this a considerable enough time between periods to warrant getting checked at the doctors for other issues. I’m not stressed, but I am overweight.

Doctor:

Guest: HI, I am not a doctor but I thought I’d let you know that without penetration you cannot get pregnant. It’s not possible. However 67 days is a long time. You should probably go to the doctor in order to rule out other issues.