When to test for possible pregnancy.

Patient : My last period was January 20th and ended Jan 24, I had unprotected sex daily Jan 28-feb 2. Nausea, sore breasts, prominent veins in breast and white discharge are all occurring now. When can I test for pregnancy?
Symptoms:  Sore breast, prominent blue veins leading to nipples, whitish vaginal discharge, nausea
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. As you had intercourse in the middle of the month, if ovula tion occurred around that period, there is possibility of pregnancy. Though you are having symptoms suggesting pregnancy, just by symptoms we cannot come to one conclusion as these type of symptoms can be seen in premenstrual phase also. So, better to wait till your expected date of periods i.e. February 20th (in case of 30 days periods) and go for a pregnancy test if you miss periods on that date. Take care.