When to test for pregnancy if unprotected sex was shortly before due period

Q: My partner and I had sex (with a condom) four nights ago, we then had sex a short time later; however, the condom broke but in the heat of the moment we continued. He withdrew a fair while before he ejaculated, also. This all occurred shortly before my period was due. I know that this means there's a low chance of me becoming pregnant especially considering that he didn't climax inside me but I'm worried that his precum could possibly contain sperm from the first time.
My question is would my period skip and if so when should I take a pregnancy test?