When Will I Become Pregnant?

Patient : So I was on the depo provera for a year, and haven't had a shot since november. And I've had some days of bleeding after a month or 2 it would go on for 2 days then stop, I had some spotting throughout the month. So my question is well i'm trying to get pregnant so do you think it's possible I can get pregnant or have I not ovulated?
Doctor :   Depo provera works by preventing ovulation in order to prevent pregnancy. Once off Depo provera, it usually takes around 3 to 6 months for ovulation to resume. In some women it may also take upto 12 months to get back to normal ovulation and menstruation. Since its been around 5 months after your last shot, you may have started to ovulate. You may try keeping the track of your ovulation and  coordinate to have intercourse during that period to maximize the chances of conceiving. Try taking a pregnancy test in case you feel you may be pregnant or visit your GP to confirm your instincts. Depo provera works by preventing ovulation in order to prevent pregnancy. Once off Depo provera, it usually takes around 3 to 6 months for ovulation to resume. In some women it may also take upto 12 months to get back to normal ovulation and menstruation. Since its been around 5 months after your last shot, you may have started to ovulate. You may try keeping the track of your ovulation and  coordinate to have intercourse during that period to maximize the chances of conceiving. Try taking a pregnancy test in case you feel you may be pregnant or visit your GP to confirm your instincts.