When will i get my period

Patient : Hello, i had sex with my boyfriend a few days ago, he didnt finish and i was suppose to get my period yesterday but havent. i switched my birth control two weeks ago from a generic to the original, i no this means my period could just be delayed, but i dont want to worry
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Minor variations in withdrawal bleeding can be seen sometimes . As there was no ejaculations and as you are on birth control pills, there is less possibility of pregnancy. If you want to be sure, please go for urine pregnancy test three weeks after the date of your intercourse. Take care.