When you have sex and you are supposed to start

Q: When you have sex and you are supposed to start your period ? Is it normal for it to come late

A:   Hi,

Intercourse itself may not alter the menstrual cycles.
Little bit of irregularity in periods can occur due to many other causes like
stress and strain, recent illness, changes in daily activities etc.
Usually, menstrual cycle with the length of 21 days to 35 days should be considered as normal only.
So, better to wait for few more days. If you do not get periods even one week after expected date, please go for urine pregnancy test once to rule out the possibility of pregnancy.

Take care.