Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Whenever i do any sort of stretch in my chest

Whenever i do any sort of stretch in my chest

Patient: Whenever i do any sort of stretch in my chest ie. Supermans at the gym, stretching my arms behind my back or even chest presses i get super nauseous why could this be should i be doing it more?

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for your question at ATD.You have not mentioned your age. If less than 40, would not get too concerned . Likely to be acid-peptic disease. Consult a gastroenterologist. You can also take T. Domstal before you start working out after talking to your doctor. If more than 40, would suggest getting a stress test done.Regards,

Patient: Sorry I am 33 thank you.

Doctor: Don’t worry. Please follow the advice for age group less than 40 in my earlier answer.