Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Whenever I go for a walk, I easily get out of breath and sweat lots

Whenever I go for a walk, I easily get out of breath and sweat lots

Patient: I am a 57 years old lady with Diabetes, Hypothyroidism and HIGH Blood pressure diseases.To be honest, I DON’T Exercise at all!I am DIABETIC (TYPE 2) Overweight according to my height 5ft 4inches, 97 kgs.Whenever I go for a walk, I easily get out of breath and SWEAT a lot!The sweat sometimes even makes my heart sink. I feel awkward by looking around at others being absolutely normal and me, sweating EVEN IN WINTERS!Thats what Stops and discourages me of walking or excersing in simple words being active. I know its very wrong of me of not being Active.PLEASE LET ME KNOW THAT IS IT DANGEROUS? WHATS THE REAL CAUSE?I take these medicines Metformin, Rampiril and INSULIN humulin 70/30.I will very thankful. GOD bless. 🙂

Symptoms: BREATLESS, SWEATING, HEART SINKS!

Doctor: Hidiabetes, high BP, and old age group with high weight — in all 4 conditions exercise is must. Yes medicines can h elp, but without exercise, they have limited role. with time you need more and more medication and more complications of the diseases with out proper exercise.I advise you to start with slow walking, and slowly increase your pace. you can take small sip of water during walk. But must start exerciseregards