Whenever I'm out and about with friend or family in

Patient : Whenever I'm out and about with friend or family in my mind I see myself doing something crazy in the present moment e.g spilling a cup of water over someone on purpose. I feel really concerned I have some kind of illness but I don't want to talk to my parent about it yet so that's why I have came to you. Please help.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. You seem to be having some kind of stress or anxiety which is making you do these thing s without your control.You have to ease your mind and channelize your energy in a better way. Remove anger, apprehension and any kind of negative thoughts from your mind and relax the mind. Try meditation, yoga and physical exercise. Be with people whom you can trust and care about and avoid uncomfortable social situations. Kindly see a psychiatrist and discuss your issues. You may need a few counselling sessions and behaviour therapy after which you will be fine. Hope this helped. Regards