Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Where can I get Mupirocin ointment at And I have

Where can I get Mupirocin ointment at And I have

Patient: Where can I get Mupirocin ointment at. And I have had unprotected sex but the girl had just been texted and was clean so Im pretty sure I haven’t been exposed to any stds. And what is aloo posto?

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.You should be able to get Mupirocin ointment at most pharmacies. But, if it is not avail able to you without a prescription, understand that the laws are different in your state.If you think you have an STD, please see a Doctor as soon as possible to get help. Hope this helps you.Also, Aloo Posto is a Indian potato dish. I think you may have misspelt it over here.Wishing you the best.