Where should we go EENT or Pulmonologist?

Patient: My mom is suffering of sudden lose of weight, difficulty in breathing, and lost her voice 2 mos. ago and didn’t come back until now. I don’t know where we should go. Is it EENT specialist or to Pulmonologist?

Symptoms: Difficulty of breathing, sudden lose of weight, can’t sleep at night and lost her voice