Whether i am pregnant or every thing is ok???

Q: My periods had started on 19-06-2014 and i had sex with my partner on 26-06-2014. after that i took i-pill late but before 72 hours. then on 4-07-2014 i started bleeding. it was a normal bleeding. now till24-07-2014 i haven't got my periods. it should have come on 19-07-2014. i am also getting thick white discharge and liquid as well today. i also had pain in my stomach from last three days but now i am not having it. i am i intense pressure. i want to know that whether these are signs of pregnancy or its a normal thing???????

plz answer my query urgently...........

Symptoms:  pain in stomach, itching near the vagina, delayed periods by 6 days.