Which breast enlargement creams work best?

Patient

Q: I'm researching breast enlargement products and wondering which is effective and if there's certain ones that actually work without the horrible side effects besides what i really want to come from it. There's so many options out there but I've read so much on scams so i decided to contact a real doctor. please help

Symptoms:  None
Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question.

Although there are many products in the market, there are no creams or pills that have been proven to increase breast size. The only way to effectively increase the size of your breasts is to undergo breast augmentation. This is a very safe procedure that is done with either saline or silicone implants. The surgery takes about 2 hours and can return to desk type work within 5 days. The commonest way is by making a 4-5 cm incision under the breast in the breast crease. You should make an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to discuss your options.
good luck!