Which breast enlargement creams work best?

Patient: I’m researching breast enlargement products and wondering which is effective and if there’s certain ones that actually work without the horrible side effects besides what i really want to come from it. There’s so many options out there but I’ve read so much on scams so i decided to contact a real doctor. please help

Symptoms: None

Doctor: Thank you for your question.Although there are many products in the market, there are no creams or pills that have b een proven to increase breast size. The only way to effectively increase the size of your breasts is to undergo breast augmentation. This is a very safe procedure that is done with either saline or silicone implants. The surgery takes about 2 hours and can return to desk type work within 5 days. The commonest way is by making a 4-5 cm incision under the breast in the breast crease. You should make an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to discuss your options.good luck!