Which day am i most fertile?

Patient

Q: Me and my husband have been trying for a baby for the last 6 months but with no success. my monthly cycle is usually in between 28 to 30 days but my actual period only last for about 3 days. does this make a difference to which days im most fertile? i have been thinkin im most fertile around the 16th day of my cycle. could u tell me if this is correct and if not which day is?

Doctor

A:   I understand how worried you are about fertility. According to your cycle lengths, the most fertile days should range between the 12th and 16th days of your cycle. You should try conceiving on those days. I hope I cleared your doubt.