Which foods should I take or avoid after a fissurectomy?

Q: Which foods should I take or avoid after a fissurectomy? Examples

A:   Hi.
Thanks for a very direct-to-the-point query.

The first rule is this:
List up the foods which help you to have easy motion, does not cause burning, and have suited till today. This is important as suitability of a certain food and beverage is very personal and the response will be different in every individual. You may please take all such foods and beverages. Do not listen to anyone else as they will never know what suits you the most, only you can know.

Another rule is list all the foods and beverages which instigate or enhance your problems and never take them at any cost.

This is the way you succeed.