Which form of HRT is best for relieving menopausal digestive problems?

Patient

Q: Which form of HRT will most likely make my digestive problems, which began with menopause, go away? I've tried FemHrt pills but I believe the progesterone made things worse. I've tried Estrogel and that seemed to work and I took it for several months but then it started irritating my very sensitive skin and I would get itchy whenever I applied it. I was thinking of trying Estrace vaginal cream but am also wondering if I should take a pill containing only estrogen instead. I know they say it's all risky but I can't live like this. Please don't suggest PPIs, antacids, smaller more frequent meals, etc. I've done all that and have seen 2 gastroenterologists and it only got worse with the meds. they gave me. I think they reduced my stomach acid too much which led to even slower digestion and more pain. Please answer!

Doctor