Which is better with meals, cold or ice water vs

Patient

Q: Which is better with meals, cold or ice water vs room temperature?

Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.
There is no such recommendation on this topic. However, it is advised that one should drink normal water only with meals. This is because it is said that cold water reduced the basal metabolic rate and so, will reduce the absorption of food.
Moreover, it is also advised that one should avoid drinking water during the meals. You should drink water pre meals and little water post meals only.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.