Which month is my baby due in?

Patient : Im 26weeks and 2 days pregnant now! based on ultrasound i take pills for 6 months and stop on November, My LMP was Oct.25. i had unprotected sex on Nov. 13 16 and 17. i didnt have my period on Nov. then December 6 i had protected sex , we used condom. But my ultrasound of off like 4 weeks from my LMP. coz im sure i didnt have my period on NOV and my LMP is Oct 25 to 29.. is this an effect of taking pills?? im confused!! is it possible that i ovulate late than expected? i dont know if i will count based on my LMP or my ultrasound. My ultrasound is always different.. 1st vaginal ultrasound. 3 weeks on Dec.27 2nd abdomen ultrasound. 7weeks on jan14 3rd abdomen ultrasound. 14 to 15 weeks. march 1 as i thought i was 12 weeks 4th 21 weeks on May21.. theres always diffenrence 1 to 2 weeks in these ultrasounds.. is this a november baby or december baby?? help please!! thanks
Doctor :   Thank you for your query. It is difficult to comment when this baby was conceived based on the ultrasound report more p ossibility lies towards the baby being a December baby, but your present status indicates that it is November baby. Only the DNA test after the baby is born can conform who the farther is. Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.