Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Which one is stronger? Jalra M or Glynase MF?

Which one is stronger? Jalra M or Glynase MF?

Patient: I’m taking Glynase MF (30 mins before dinner) and Glynase (30 mins before breakfast). I was earlier taking Jalra M 50mg/1000mg twice a day. After switching to Glynase, my blood sugar level is more. Which one is stronger? Jalra M or Glynase MF?

Symptoms: Excessive Urine, Increased thirst

Doctor: Hello. Welcome to Ask The Doctor.Both medicines have their own mechanism of action and different therapeutic targets. Results vary from person to person.I suppose and personally recommend Jalra M if blood sugar is not controlled with Glynase.Jalra M is considered superior in controlling blood sugar levels if they are not controlled with Glynase.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy.